Saturday, August 29, 2009

Opportunity for Good Exposure

Literary agent Rachelle Gardner, of WordServe Literary in Denver, Colorado, has offered an excellent opportunity for unknown writers. Here's what she said about it in yesterday's post:
I am taking auditions for guest posts from YOU, my faithful blog readers. I need about ten guest posts from readers to provide me with one per week for the rest of this year. (I already have some lined up from clients.) So the "prize" for this challenge is getting your post on my blog. Maybe not a huge prize, but hey, I'm getting more than 10,000 page loads per week so it's not bad exposure for you.

So how do you go about auditioning? Put your query writing techniques to practice by posting a 100-word comment on her "A Blog Challenge for You" entry. PITCH your guest post idea. DO NOT write the whole post and do not email her the post. Auditions will close at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 4th.

IF yours is chosen, you will be asked to write an entry of 500 to 800 words with a 1-2 sentence bio that includes links to your websites/blogs and a photo of yourself. Rachelle, of course, reserves the right to edit your final post.

Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by!

This sums it up ;)

This sums it up ;)